We give the best Services
2014 Global Coaching Client Study conducted on behalf of the International Coach Federation found that of those individuals who had received coaching:
- 80% saw improved self-confidence
- 73% saw improved relationships
- 72% saw improved communication skills
- 70% saw improved work performance
- 61% saw improved business management
- 57% saw improved time management
- 51% saw improved team performance
CIPD( Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development) UK recently Survey:
- 96% Business people believe Coaching can benefit organization;
- 92% Business people believe Coaching improves an organization’s bottom line;
- 88% of line managers are Coaching Staff;
- 64% of Organizations use external Coaches.
In the book “The Case For Coaching” The author did some research with multiple organizations that have used Coaching in the workplace.
- 96% Positive Impact on Individuals Performance
- 87% Positive Impact on Organizational Performance
Research by Bersin & Association found that senior leaders in organizations with coaching skills are effectively and frequently increasing business results by 21%.