We give the best Services
HOW DO WE DESIGN AN INTERVENTION?
After working with a variety of clients in a range of businesses, we have created a simple process to customize our learning experience. This process not only helps our customers understand,
assess and express their learning needs but also enables our facilitators to craft result-oriented programs for the clients through our proven ORDER methodology.
WHY LEADERSHIP INSIGHTS’ CUSTOMIZED LEARNING EXPERIENCES?
Various surveys in the US and the UK have reported that people who are high in emotional intelligence experience less stress, enjoy better health, perform more effectively at work, gain others’ co-operation, deal more effectively with change and stay employable.
Specifically, results have shown that companies who implemented Emotional Intelligence training and coaching have benefited by:
- Up to 60% reduction in employee turnover (Salespeople selected on the basis of emotional competence had 63% less turnover during the first year: Spencer & Spencer, 1996)
- Up to 20% increase in sales revenue(Assertiveness, empathy, optimism, self-awareness and initiative have all been shown to be more predictive of sale success than the background, gender and ‘sales technique’.)
- More than 15% increase in manufacturing production
- Reduction by 80% informal employee grievances
- Reduction of 50% in time lost due to accidents/illness
Individuals wishing to improve their emotional intelligence are often interested in finding ways to:
- Understand themselves better in order to pre-empt difficult situations, and in order to fully utilise their existing strengths
- Gain better control of their own emotional responses to people and situations, in order to: achieve more positive outcomes, make better decisions and to enhance their life-balance
- Understand others better in order to be able to: motivate and influence, collaborate and build effective on-going working relationships
- Improve the quality of their working relationships with others, by reducing anger and hostility, developing collaborative effort, and by producing creative energy
- Enhance their personal success and career prospects by developing key people skills and competencies
Observing the organization, business, team, strategies and results in a ‘structured’ way. The purpose is to develop an in-depth understanding of the organization and the environment in which it operates. We use assessments, company-specific questionnaires and psychological measurement tools to identify and recognize growth opportunities at the individual, team and organizational level.
The information, data and results gathered through ‘structured observation’ is then reflected upon by our team of facilitators before advising or putting together any program for the clients. These series of reflections include a review of people development needs and possible methodologies to support the learning objectives.
This is the most crucial stage that ensures a high impact, fully tailored program to address company requirements. Program content, design, process, agenda, methodologies are finalized, linked and aligned with desired outcomes. This stage also includes the research work and preparation of course materials, cases and scenarios most suitable for the organization.
Based on a ‘Trainment’ philosophy (a blend of training and entertainment), our facilitators engage the audience both intellectually and emotionally. The ‘engage’ stage is basically about creating a memorable learning experience for participants. Whether in the indoors or outdoors, our learning experiences are fully engaging, inspiring and refreshing.
We build partnerships with our clients by giving constant feedback on all co-created learning initiatives with them. We not only help clients assess the benefit of the learning interventions but also support them with the strategies to reinforce the lessons and skills for an effective transfer and implementation back at the workplace.
We build partnerships with our clients by giving constant feedback on all co-created learning initiatives with them. We not only help clients assess the beneﬁt of the learning interventions but also support them with the strategies to reinforce the lessons and skills for an effective transfer and implementation back at the workplace.
Learning will be enhanced through active involvement in exercises followed by a review. Participants will learn by active participation during the workshop through the use of exercises, syndicate and group discussions, dialogues on real-life issues in the organization and simulation s. Participants are given a task to complete or a problem to solve that requires teamwork.
They "look back on" their past experiences, extract the present lessons, and get ready to transfer this as future learning
Participants transfer learning from their experience to change in the workplace. Change is not necessarily always behavioural (may be feeling or thinking).
The organization provides on-going support and resources to sustain or maintain learning and change at work.
- Trainers Notes - A very detailed and concise explanation of what you should do during the session, complete with the comments you should make and notes on what to do during activities etc. This is a very detailed step-by-step way of training.
- Workbook - This is a place for participants to add their action plans and learning, whilst also containing information about the course and a place to work on exercises and activities.
- PowerPoint Slides - All slides necessary to run the workshop. The whole workshop has been designed to be interactive rather than presentational.
- Activities/Exercises - A detailed explanation of the activities/exercises used to consolidate learning (these are included in the trainers notes).
- FF-5, Ravi Block, DC Colony, Rahwali Cantt, Gujranwala, Pakistan
- +92 312 7432346
View our 2021 Training and Coaching brochure for an easy to read guide on all of the services offered.