MANAGER AS A COACH
BUILDING EFFECTIVE TEAMS
DREAM COACHING MODEL
SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR
MANAGER AS A COACH
coach as a manager
Coach improves individual and team performance by enhancing existing skills and helping the individual acquire new skills to benefit their role. Our Coaching training equips managers and others with the skills to support individuals in developing their skills, networks and career paths. Coaching enables an individual or team to achieve their full potential and maximize performance within your organization.
THE DREAM COACHING MODEL IS DESIGNED TO ACHIEVE THE EXCELLENCE IN YOUR ORGANIZATION:
• Focus on a clear understanding of professional and common goals
• Support the processes of change
• Support in decision-making processes
• Shift the focus from external to internal motivation
• Enhance loyalty to the team
• Find the leaders within themselves
• Understanding the ways in which solution focused coaching contributes to efficiency and performance development
• Understanding of the ways of building healthy interpersonal relationships
• Understanding of visionary thinking
• Understanding how to give effective feedback through asking questions instead of imposing the answers
ROI oF COACHING
- The Manchester (now Right) study attempted to quantify the benefits received by a sample of 100 senior business executives.
- Leadership Coaching delivers a ROI of 5.7 times the cost. 70% estimated the value at $100,000 or more.
Benefits of coaching as a manager
- Individuals rapidly transfer their learning efficiently and effectively to the workplace.
- Working efficiently producing an enhanced ROI on training investments.
- Individuals become more proactive, rather than being led, and take action to achieve their own goals.
- Drives more effective individual contribution to the team and organisation.
- Increases the individuals awareness of resources available and how best to utilize these.
- Boosts employee job satisfaction and morale within teams.