About Zohaib Butt
This is Zohaib Butt. I’m Certified Success Coach and Certified Corporate trainer. My focus is on supporting measurable & sustainable ongoing professional & Personal growth and development within the organizational context. I am specialize in leadership coaching, Leadership development, Leading with emotional intelligence, building effective teams, change management, and motivation and engagement and leading with purpose. I’ve more than 12 year experience in a range of organizations. From last 7 years, I’m working in multinational FMCG brand in sales and marketing department.
Welcome To IPD
“Build the people where learning and development matters.”
“IPD support personal and professional in developing the skills and behaviors they need to achieve high performance for growth now and in the future.”
IPD (Institute of people development) is the training and coaching institute to promote and support employee development and organizational effectiveness by providing high-quality customize training programs. IPD built an impeccable reputation for creating and delivering value for our clients by taking a holistic, strategic and analytical approach to improving organizational outcomes through training and coaching.
Program Delivery Framework
ORDER Training System
- Understanding ORGANIZATION’S strategic goals
- Understanding team roles and responsibilities
- Identification of gaps
- Pre-intervention analysis through questionnaires and assessments
- One-on-one meeting with each executive team members and a sample of remaining participants
- Data analysis
- Challenging assumptions
- Verifying facts
- Customized program development
- Content development
- Selection of methodology
- Finalizing cases studies and situational cases
- Picking up original ORGANIZATION’S scenarios for discussion and brainstorming
- Finalization of session plan
- ARTS Learning Methodology in Action
- Learning intervention(s)
- Attend the session; learn, brainstorm, work and collaborate together
- Team action plan to leverage the new opportunities &/or overcome the challenges
- Individuals action plans at the end of the session
- Follow-up support sessions
- Periodical review of performance against action plan
- One-on-one coaching sessions for selected participants
DARE Coaching Model
Unlock Your Next Level
The most impressive and valuable technique is DARE coaching model created by Qaisar Abbas. This unique approach allows for the achievement of breakthrough goals in personal and professional while developing new leadership skills, and resolving situational roadblocks that may emerge along the way.
D – Direction: The coaching program starts with a goal-setting process. The coachee will gain clarity and direction as they envision where they want to be.
A – Analysis: In this coaching stage, coachee and coach brainstorm ideas, and best practices, and discuss techniques.
R – Roadmap: In a third stage, coachee and coach work together to map out a customized step-by-step plan of milestones necessary to achieve the program goals.
E – Empowerment: At the conclusion of every session, the best ideas become measurable action accountabilities. The coachee will be supported to build these skills until they become second nature.